Clarisonic Brush Head Dupe + Review and Comparison ♡

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Hey everyone! So today I decided to do another product review of a dupe or cheap alternative to the Clarisonic Mia brush heads. I am going to compare this alternative with the normal brush head that I received when I got my Clarisonic Mia 2. Usually the normal Clarisonic replacement brush heads cost $27 which is super expensive for a face brush that needs to be replaced every 3 months. I went on Amazon and bought replacement heads from a company called GreenInsync. I purchased the Cleansing 3 Pack and Deep Cleaning 2 Pack both for $12.98. Each brush individually only cost me $2.60 instead of the whopping $27 I would have spent at Clarisonic!


Links

Here is a picture of the new brush heads that I purchased versus my 1 year old Clarisonic one (obviously I was in need of new brush heads). The green brushes are for cleansing and the blue ones are for deep cleaning. The black/grey brush is just normal. The 2 brands of brushes were both similar in size. The GreenInsync brushes had softer bristles that were less dense. I don't think they do quite as good a job cleaning your face as the original Clarisonic ones because they are less dense, so they don't exfoliate quite as deeply or harshly. This would be good is you have sensitive skin. 

The brush heads fit right onto my Mia 2 without any trouble. You have to click the piece into the Clarisonic a little differently but it is super easy. 


Here is just a comparison of the back of the brushes. The pieces are extremely similar so the alternative one is able to fit to a Clarisonic. 

Overall I think these brushes are a great deal, especially if you don't want to dump out about $30 every 3 months on a new facial cleaning brush for your Clarisonic. They are a lot softer and don't rub your face as hard as the originals, thus causing less exfoliation. I do think that these brushes are extremely necessary in getting off any extra dirt or makeup that I have on my face at the end of the day. I'm not sure if I am the only one, but I always find it gratifying when I see dirt or makeup on my brush after washing my face. It lets me know that my Clarisonic is working. If I had decided not to wash my face with it then all that extra grim would still be stuck on my face- gross!

Thanks for reading!


Follow my links


Disclaimer: All thoughts, opinions and photos are mine :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images